Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
cee
Ingame Name: .cee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33903708
Discord Tag: ceebeast

Time Played: 1028 hours (wow I have less of a life than I thought)

When First Joined: mid 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST. Varies. Morning, afternoon, evening, late night.

Rank Desired: blue

Current Rank: ugly green

What can you do to help the community: I can devote my time while playing on the server to ensure that everyone is having an equally good time. I think I do a good job making sure that players follow the rules, are decent to each other, and avoid unnecessary conflict. Sometimes individuals make jokes or do things that they consider funny while annoying a large portion of other players. I consider myself tough but fair. We may be friends but if you are unpleasant or break the rules, you will be punished the same way a guest would. I've even had to yell at t-mods at mods for a variety of things such as grapple hook exploiting. I think I contribute a good amount towards issues that are discussed in the staff discord and will continue to give my input on changes within the community (like suggesting inactive staff well over a year ago). I help newer players and can help new staff members.

Why you want to help the community: Been here for over two years now. There's a lot of inactive staff and some shoes to fill. Current staff does a relatively good job but certain individuals are more worried about their popularity than enforcing the rules in certain situations which, in turn, tends to foster a more toxic environment. The ability to handle situations such as cheaters or problematic individuals is made a lot easier than relying on higher staff, discord, or forums.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nah

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  

How did you find us?: I was bored, downloaded this game after a few years, enjoyed how it was relatively vanilla and lacked immature players.
Other: No staff apps, I just want to bring some life to this section of the forums. I've been trusted for 1.25 years, as comfortable as I am sitting at trusted, more responsibility is better. Plus King of T-Mods sounds better than Kind of Trusteds @Nicol Bolas  
+1.

ceebeast has big a big help to the sever ever since he has gotten trusted. Giving him the role he desires would give him more tools at his disposal to help the server.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 only if you also make me +1 blue +1 for blue me

good staff member with good activity and making him blue would really help i think
Ceebeast has been around long enough and done a great job. I've played with him for almost two years now and I see no reason why he should not be promoted. Easy plus one.
+1 he's always staffing
this dude is fucking amazing not only as staff but as a person, he is consistent af very knowledgably and just fun to be around +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
obvious +1, I thought he'd never turn blue
about time.

+1 obviously, I told him to do it
[Image: b_560x95.png]
There is no King of T-Mods only King of Trusteds, which means you will have to choose the next King (preferable a long time trusted) and you will have to hand over the vape. If you agree to those conditions then I see no reason why you shouldn't be promoted. I like the way you staff, you're a good bloke and you deserve it.

Nicol Denied your last T-Mod app saying it would be beneficial for you to do another month as trusted, bro you did another year.

Just promote this man +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-13-2021, 06:05 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: There is no King of T-Mods only King of Trusteds, which means you will have to choose the next King (preferable a long time trusted) and you will have to hand over the vape. If you agree to those conditions then I see no reason why you shouldn't be promoted. I like the way you staff, you're a good bloke and you deserve it.

Nicol Denied your last T-Mod app saying it would be beneficial for you to do another month as trusted, bro you did another year.

Just promote this man +1
Nicol spoke the King of T-mods role into existence. Watch yourself, I’ll be king of kaptain:clown:les soon. I’ve thought about who to pass the torch down to, but given the specifications and description old king Ckg gave, long live, no current trusted really fits that Chad criteria. The person I wanted to pass down the title to isn’t trusted anymore and the other hasn’t been trusted for long and will likely be blue soon. I’m in talks with Ckg, stay tuned. I’ll just delete it to preserve to integrity of the role lmao