Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
I guess the big question to ask is: why do you want the role back? Anyone who would actually want to be admin in this community, given its history, concerns me. There has been a history of admins in this community both being good and bad.

There's not a short of admins particularly for ttt with their being 2 basically 3 already(if you add Nicol and his ranks as well as thread heavily similar to this one), why do you think a server like ttt needs a 3rd/4th admin? This is also ignoring the fact that even though he said that he was gone, queef could come back at any moment and probably do whatever he wanted.

Now if you are talking specifically about being a ttt moderator, that would probably be easy for the ttt staff to figure out and you can ignore my previous question but it comes across as an admin rank request.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by TheUltraFish - 08-13-2021, 01:27 PM