Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
[Image: d74cc93f7f15dc210b3865dd363c823d.png]

[Image: e00546453a3b882f5b1e35972f6ee223.png]

I don't like unresignations. 

I generally think that the people who have unresigned in the past have done little to nothing to help the community post-unresignation. If they did do something to help the community, it was out of an absolute need for a person at a specific time, even still, maintaining the rank after a specific event leaves me with a "bad taste in my mouth".

That goes for anyone looking to unresign. 

However,  

Dong, you were a solo admin for a hot minute there I'd like to see what you and Nicol can do if you're a part of a team larger than yourselves. @bryanbrr and @Battons have completely eclipsed you and Nicol in server updates and a general feeling of newness and revitalization on the server. 

What could you possibly do to continue this upward trend on the TTT server? What can you do when you are on this team?

(08-13-2021, 01:55 PM)Caribou Wrote: we already have 3 great admins (nicol) (battons) (hong) so +1 to what laced said
nicol isn't admin
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Noire - 08-13-2021, 02:11 PM