Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
My playtime from my resignation up until current time was made over this last month. I explained the gap and time discrepancies in my post and said it will continue to go up as this will remain open for a bit. I have also been involved for over a handful of months in backend discussions since leaving. A dismal 18 hours yes, but it was to continue going up considering I am more available after taking the vacation. If I hadn't taken the vacation I'd be at about 30-40 hours, which is going to be what my gt looks like going forward. I deleted the rules rework because nobody wanted it and it felt like a waste of my time. I still have it in my mind, so I don't see how that is an issue. I've been contributing ideas and trying to be "the best of the best" for the last 4 years. I have participated in discussions and brought up ideas since my departure in December. Thanks for your reply and criticism.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by dong - 08-13-2021, 04:14 PM