Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
I didn't read everyone else's response, so if this was already said I apologize. 

I don't have an issue with you becoming Admin again, but I do think there should be a type of probationary period. This probationary period is where you or anyone else desiring to return to admin would be a Moderator for a minimum of 2 months before returning to the Admin position. Before you can return to the Admin position though, another post would be made for community input on whether the community feels ok with you returning to being an Admin. Yes, this is a few hoop to jump through but the pattern of resigning and coming back months later to your original position so easily seems too simple to be like  "yeah I want it back". You will be given ample opportunity to prove that you deserve to have Admin back. 

A bit over a year ago I resigned from everything, left the community for the most part then returned 1 month later. In my mind, I couldn't bring myself to just go "hey guys, I'm back and I want my Moderator status back". Instead I spent the next 6-9 Months working my way back. Started from the bottom as Trusted and made my way back to PH Moderator and became a DR Admin a few months later as well. This may give a little light why I think just coming back and becoming a high rank doesn't sit well with me. I left for 1 month, now people who have left their position well over 3+ months are trying to unresign, I think it needs to actually be a challenge not just a "here you go".

I have no issues with you as a person, the unresinging thing has just bothered me since they all started. 

The final say is on Dink of course, but this is my opinion on the whole thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by The Triangle - 08-13-2021, 07:20 PM