Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-13-2021, 02:59 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Some of you may go like, "wait Fish, you do not play TTT so why are you voting at all."

We don't mind your input Fish, it's community involvement, especially on things like admins apps.

(08-13-2021, 03:24 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Un-resigning isn't a new concept and if they were good staff then there isn't any reason to deny it but this isn't an un-resignation its an admin app so leave the argument of un-resigning out of it. +1 to being promoted to admin since this is an APPLICATION.

I supported Nicol coming back as he has done a lot for the server in the background. I give him shit a lot about the back that he became a really good admin once he resigned. 
 You were the main admin for a long time during my early staffing days and I liked you and was cut when you resigned, but as you are already a Mod its not really an unresignation and more of a Re-Application like scoovie said.

In saying that Battons and Bryan have done a pretty good job at running the server with the help of Nicol.

So my questions are: What is a TTT community admin doing, apart from listening to community issues?  What plans do you have for TTT?  Do you think that TTT needs 4 admins? Do you think you talking up an admin slot is taking away from other long term mods who are wanting to move up in the future?
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by KaptainLes - 08-14-2021, 02:26 AM