Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
You have continued to be helpful after you stepped back from the admin role. You never really went away, (just can’t get rid of you  Rolleyes ) you’ve been back as mod for a while and yes you took a holiday…..that’s a good thing! Can’t be here 24/7. Also people forget that server time is not everything, there is so much background stuff that goes on that no one sees. 

I find you to be helpful, enthusiastic and a real asset to the Dinkleberg community. I see no reason for there to be a specific number of admins, it’s not an easy task so the more there is to share the burden the better. I don’t believe you want admin just to be ‘admin’ you genuinely want to help. 

I know I spend zero time on TTT but from an upper staff point of view I’d be happy to see you back as admin. 

Good luck Ding  Heart

Ps. Proud of you for doing so well IRL
[Image: unknown.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by [pink] Pixie Soldier - 08-14-2021, 11:09 AM