Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
I’m going to defend myself one last time, as if you read the entirety of the initial post I made it explains just about any scenario in question. To defend myself about the Cpt Price situation in response to you Nicky, yes I was not aware of how bad it was. I contribute that to miscommunication and I obviously was there for the worst part of it. An argument occurred in staff chat where there was a lot of overstepping other admins on your part. There was a major discrepancy on how he should be punished and rather than talking it out with us you went on and started banning him off of platforms that should’ve been voted on because your relation to one of the victims. I truthfully don’t know what I did to you from December until now because you had initially called me one of the best admins in my resignation and now you’re slamming me. I guess that can also be from the argument surrounding Jack as I was defending him during you overstepping again. I do agree that 18 hours is a bad amount of time, but I believe me coming back is more beneficial than not. As I’ve said I will work on my playtime as time goes on and was told to make this post at some point. The one thing that I do not appreciate however, is that you used a word such as dismal to explain my activity when you in fact have been inactive in game both times you returned to murder admin. You being repromoted to TTT Mod was also never brought up to me and was done by Dink even though you were gone for over a year if not longer. I also appreciate all the criticism and critiques from everybody on here obviously as I’m going to use it to improve, but I also recognize that many of you are here from after my resignation which is okay and I plan to show those people my abilities once I’m moved into my new place starting Monday. I’m finishing packing my stuff rn and making a 3 hour trip, so I’ll be open to answer anymore questions around this evening once I’m fully unpacked and setup my pc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by dong - 08-15-2021, 08:16 AM