Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
To show that this is not shitposting, I will now provide a bit more feedback.

I can totally agree that the comparison from PH to TTT is a large stretch. Let's also take into account when in the servers' lives you were admins. TTT is not an unestablished server, it is fully fleshed out and without the support of Dink little to nothing can be done, especially if during at least a third or more of Dong's hours was practically solo due to Nicol taking a well-deserved vacation from the server due to his work being a bitch. (correct that if it's wrong btw and I'll edit) 
What I'm trying to say is Dong could only work with what he was given at that time, if given the opportunity, I'm sure he could work alongside Nicol, Bryan and Battons and the four of them could accomplish a lot of positive things together. Should Dong have had a bit more playtime before he made such a thread? Yes. I think he should have. However, the point still stands that he was admin, he knows what he's doing and he's not a net negative to the server's admin team, in my opinion.

*cough*

Because this thread will probably be longer, here's a little break from the action for our future readers.

[Image: f5d0f7c7f322ea901598262fb7453405.png]
The giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleucaChinese大熊猫pinyindàxióngmāo),[5] also known as the panda bear (or simply the panda), is a bear[6] native to South Central China.[1] It is characterised by its bold black-and-white coat and rotund body. The name "giant panda" is sometimes used to distinguish it from the red panda, a neighboring musteloid. Though it belongs to the order Carnivora, the giant panda is a folivore, with bamboo shoots and leaves making up more than 99% of its diet.[7] Giant pandas in the wild will occasionally eat other grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents, or carrion. In captivity, they may receive honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub leaves, oranges, or bananas along with specially prepared food.
The giant panda lives in a few mountain ranges in central China, mainly in Sichuan, but also in neighbouring Shaanxi and Gansu.[10] As a result of farming, deforestation, and other development, the giant panda has been driven out of the lowland areas where it once lived, and it is a conservation-reliant vulnerable species.[11][12] A 2007 report showed 239 pandas living in captivity inside China and another 27 outside the country.[13] As of December 2014, 49 giant pandas lived in captivity outside China, living in 18 zoos in 13 different countries.[14] Wild population estimates vary; one estimate shows that there are about 1,590 individuals living in the wild,[13] while a 2006 study via DNA analysis estimated that this figure could be as high as 2,000 to 3,000.[15] Some reports also show that the number of giant pandas in the wild is on the rise.[16] In March 2015, conservation news site Mongabay stated that the wild giant panda population had increased by 268, or 16.8%, to 1,864.[17] In 2016, the IUCN reclassified the species from "endangered" to "vulnerable",[12] affirming decade-long efforts to save the panda. In July 2021, Chinese authorities also reclassified the giant panda as vulnerable rather than endangered.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled 3+ page thread!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Noire - 08-15-2021, 12:16 PM