Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 12:10 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: These last few posts seem excessive and vindictive, and should probably remain private amongst the staff. The most relevant bit of information should be that 1) there are already enough admins & staff, and 2) dong's hours are exceedingly low for a regular user, let alone a staff.

I don't see how this could possibly be construed as "vindictive." This is an admin application and I am literally commenting exclusively on Dong's tenure as admin. I wrote several times that I genuinely like Dong as a person and have no complaints about his character. My comments are exclusively focused on his time as an admin. If people are citing his experience as admin as the reason he should be promoted back to admin, then it makes direct sense to literally comment on his past experience as an admin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Prince Nicky De Lay Ley - 08-15-2021, 12:42 PM