Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 11:23 AM)Prince Nicky De Lay Ley Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 08:08 AM)Avi Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 02:00 AM)Prince Nicky De Lay Ley Wrote: *snip because that's a long post to quote*
snip

*more snip*

By you saying he lied or failed to do his job as an admin in the Price situation is again, inappropriate to point fingers and call someone a liar and failure.  It was clearly stated what he was aware of and not aware of, and it's difficult to know everything going on in a server as admin unless someone directly points you to the situation.  Again, being in the same position at one point, as admin you're thrown a million different things on TTT for a lot of different situations happening, and it can be hard to keep track of everything at once.  From what I know of the situation, he was working on the donor abuse but was never given adequate information regarding the other situation with Price to warrant action against it.  So I don't see how that's a failure as an admin, when he was doing what he could based off of what he knew.

And side note 114 hours in 5 months is more than enough as tenure as admin, Im not sure why that's an argument when that averages to over the 5 hours a week an admin is required to have to be considered "active" anyways, and that doesn't include any work outside of the server on the Discord/forums/backend.  So Im sure it's more than 114 hours of commitment in 5 months.

And since you brought it into this discussion, I will reference this: "
Additionally, when I came back to TTT Mod last year, I was not actually resigned for a year. My rank was never removed and I didn't go to anyone to have it restored either (that was in January of this year, after you had already resigned). I quietly came back and effectively staffed the server for a month before even rejoining the appropriate channels of the Staff Discord. I didn't ask for some major promotion thereafter, either."
You resigned from the position, meaning your full intention was to give up the rank.  I think it's completely wrong to come back "quietly" and act as you never resigned from staff, and keep that rank, effectively unresigning yourself in silence.  And again comparing it to what Dong did, he was offered a position as admin and asked to step in as mod first to officially rejoin the community, and taking the steps to regain that position.  He didn't just sneak back in and reclaim a rank and ask for a promotion.  Again comparing your situation and his is comparing apples and oranges.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Avi - 08-15-2021, 12:52 PM