Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 12:52 PM)Avi Wrote: snip

Avi, for the third time, the situation was mentioned numerous times in the staff Discord by multiple staff members. I already said that I don't expect the admins to be apprised of someone listed in the watchlist once or twice, but when they are mentioned over and over again, I do.

You're right about the hours during his admin tenure. I'll focus on the 18 hours in 8 months instead.

(08-15-2021, 12:54 PM)Ckg Wrote: snip

Those are fair criticisms, but I would note that I am not going to, nor have I, applied for TTT Admin.

(08-15-2021, 12:45 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: never gonna understand people who use threads like this to put others down over situations that they had no control over while simultaneously putting themselves up on a pedestal

I am not intending to "put others down" here. I am assessing what I consider his job performance. If you or others can't see the difference between the personal and "professional," then I don't know what else I can do. And many of these situations were within control, as Nicol managed to get rid of the committee system very soon after Dong resigned. And reading the staff Discord is well within control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Prince Nicky De Lay Ley - 08-15-2021, 01:04 PM