Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 01:09 PM)dong Wrote: This thread has gotten to the point of people either A) refusing to read the fine print in what I spent an hour typing up, or B) refusing to see how they’re wrong. My activity is an issue yes, but for the 15,000th time I mentioned that in the beginning of this whole thing and it was never an issue with the two admins and dink. So now all of a sudden my character and credibility are being put into question? I appreciate the criticism, but if you’re going to be a condescending manchild to me take it to my dms, don’t make a fool out of yourself. I also can’t even fully defend myself and bring up even more examples because that’s gonna somehow backfire on me. Most of the points have already been made and I don’t find myself in a position to need to defend myself, so if you will please let me enjoy the rest of my day moving into my new place.

No one questioned your character. They questioned your time as admin and the time between when you stopped being an admin and you posting this application. The fact that you just resorted to calling me a "condescending manchild" when I have chosen to critique your tenure as admin tells me that you are nowhere near ready to be in a position of the highest power in our community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Prince Nicky De Lay Ley - 08-15-2021, 01:16 PM