Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 01:04 PM)Prince Nicky De Lay Ley Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 12:52 PM)Avi Wrote: snip
more snip

So lets set facts straight with Price because Im being told another story. Apparently there wasn't enough proof to ban, so they were working behind the scenes to get enough to ban him, there was discussion if it should be a community ban, and you took matters into your own hands? Were you in any part of this behind the scenes discussion or did you just act on your own instinct?

Also you're missing some details about committees. Back when I was admin and committees were already implemented, I tried to fix the system that was set in place, and Nicol stepped into admin and wanted to remove committees. I said no at the time because they were still active. However, after awhile, staff became inactive and committees started falling apart. I resigned, Nicol rearranged how committees worked, dong stepped into admin, continued committees, and they were removed after his resignation. They continued to try to fix them until he left, then Nicol took it into his own hands to remove them. Again as stated earlier, they were bound to fail with inactivity from staff, which isn't something any admin can control.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Avi - 08-15-2021, 01:23 PM