Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 01:19 PM)dong Wrote: @"Prince Nicky De Lay Ley" if you read what you’ve said to me this entire thread it was quite condescending and an attack in some way shape or form onto me. Your opinion is your opinion, but you didn’t have to be rude to me dude

I have attempted to provide the community with my feedback and assessment of your tenure as an admin. Much of my assessment was negative. I don't consider providing my opinion to be an "attack in some way shape or form onto me." I would expect an admin to be able to handle legitimate criticism without interpreting it as a personal attack on their character. I have repeatedly stated that I like you as a person and want to see you succeed.

I find it amusing that you are taking my criticism so negatively, considering this post that you wrote upon your resignation. I'm just trying to have my voice heard here, even though it is a voice that you may not want to hear.

(12-23-2020, 10:49 PM)dong Wrote: Suggestion #5 
You want to fix shit? Don't be afraid to ban people, don't be afraid to deny applications, don't be afraid to speak your mind to someone who has authority. Your voice deserves to be heard. I pushed that shit throughout my staff tenure lmao.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Prince Nicky De Lay Ley - 08-15-2021, 01:24 PM