Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
(08-15-2021, 10:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: What would be some of your immediate  focus points for server improvement upon gaining admin rank?
If given the chance, my first priority would be to redo the rules revisions that I had (most, if not all are still in my head) and present them to the rest of the team. It would be in our best interest to make up new drafts regarding ear rape queues, and other things that aren’t concrete. Next thing would be to make an official post or something regarding donors doing things that staff should. Would take multiple opinions into account and see what we could all come up with. Examples would be that it’s okay if staff online have their hands too full and they say go for it. Maybe even not allowing it at all. Handing out strikes if it gets too much into the overstepping area, etc. such a weird area that needs to be addressed/worked on towards the future. Anything other than seems like it would be an issue to issue basis, that’s the only stuff I could think of doing right now as there doesn’t appear to be any major gsme breaking things. Nothing gun or player model wise needs to be addressed by me as the “dev” team is well on top of that. Best I could do for that is hop in and help when needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by dong - 08-16-2021, 11:46 AM