Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong
I've been very delayed in responding to this and my apologies for doing so.
Overall I think dong would make for a fine TTT admin, given his previous experience. Most of my concerns have already been addressed by multiple people, in particular your activity in game and length of time since your resignation.

That being said, the only thing I would reflect further on is ensuring that, if dong is added to the TTT admin team, that this not restrict the possibilities for up and coming staff members who would also make for good admins. Right now it makes sense, as we don't really have anyone who would fit that role. But we don't want to shut down opportunities for newer staff to be able to take these mantles when they are better qualified.

I think someone else mentioned this earlier, so I credit them for bringing up this concern, but looking at our current TTT staff, we have several new staff members who are working hard as hell to improve our game balance, map selection, rule sets, and in-game moderation.

So this goes for both you and Nicol - I think you both wrre good admins when I worked under you, despite how inactive you guys may be at times, but I encourage you, if you come back, to make sure that you are not shutting the door behind someone else.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input pt. 2 ft. Dong - by Jammin - 08-16-2021, 11:53 AM