Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gag playermodel
Not sure if its even possible but I was wondering if anyone would ever want to have a gag model around for a short period of time. For example, putting in a doug dimmadome playermodel into the server for a limited time, like a week, but it is one time use and costs something expensive, like 100,000 points, to buy from the pointshop and use. 
I thought it'd be funny to play as something stupid for one round. I know some of you are super serious gamers, but it doesn't have to be competitive all the time. Maybe it'd be fun to joke around with a playermodel for kicks while at the same time getting rid of points. I'm sure some of us probably have over two million points and don't actually spend them on anything.
Again, I'm not sure if this would even be possible, but thought it might be fun when i saw the doug dimmadome model in the gmod workshop; and I know there are some one time use weapons in the server already so maybe it could work?
Could be fun, idk. Thoughts?
all fun and games until someone like benny buys it and breaks the hitbox even more than it probably already is
(08-14-2021, 06:17 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: all fun and games until someone like benny buys it and breaks the hitbox even more than it probably already is
again, it would be under the assumption that it is a one-use per buy, and it would be really expensive to buy
I see someone misses their custom Pony player model, don't they?

But yeah, that could be fun if possible.

[Image: unknown.png]
(08-14-2021, 06:22 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I see someone misses their custom Pony player model, don't they?

But yeah, that could be fun if possible.
those times were pretty fun
down with it as long as it isn't abused
(08-14-2021, 06:38 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: down with it as long as it isn't abused
Pardon me being pessimistic but I learned on gmod people abuse anything lol. That being said I wouldn’t mind a “few” joke models. Just depends on how broken they are I guess.
(08-14-2021, 06:40 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 06:38 PM)Rich Kids on LSD Wrote: down with it as long as it isn't abused
Pardon me being pessimistic but I learned on gmod people abuse anything lol. That being said I wouldn’t mind a “few” joke models. Just depends on how broken they are I guess.
If its its even possible to have one-use playermodels, i thought maybe it could be a monthly thing but only one gag model per "event". Maybe we could even vote on which model will be next.