Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
donor abuse
-1. why are you queueing ear rape? dont be stupid
I’m never said I did anything wrong I did but now I understand stand from this post a donor can kick some for play ear rape even if staff is on. but he implied that I did a lot it was the one and only time. And can he show the two other time is was play by the other player that staff handled right before this.                   In case I don't see you good afternoon, good evening, and good night
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(08-15-2021, 01:10 AM)Monkeydog57 Wrote: I’m never said I did anything wrong I did but now I understand stand from this post a donor can kick some for play ear rape even if staff is on. but he implied that I did a lot it was the one and only time. And can he show the two other time is was play by the other player that staff handled right before this.                   In case I don't see you good afternoon, good evening, and good night
I'm not even going to attempt to decipher this message

Imagine walking into a building and screeching like a maniac and then getting upset when you get kicked out. Actual Karen mentality. Also someone got kicked for the exact same thing a round or 2 before you did this yet you still played follow the leader and now wanna act surprised when you already knew the consequences. ???????
(08-15-2021, 01:13 AM)carlos.rodriguez2008@yahoo.com Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 01:10 AM)Monkeydog57 Wrote: I’m never said I did anything wrong I did but now I understand stand from this post a donor can kick some for play ear rape even if staff is on. but he implied that I did a lot it was the one and only time. And can he show the two other time is was play by the other player that staff handled right before this.                   In case I don't see you good afternoon, good evening, and good night

Imagine walking into a building and screeching like a maniac and then getting upset when you get kicked out. Actual Karen mentality. Also someone got kicked for the exact same thing a round or 2 before you did this yet you still played follow the leader and now wanna act surprised when you already knew the consequences. ???????
That’s not what I’m saying at all you’re a fucking donor. Staff was online and I would face the consequences of what I have done. I never was rude about it to you . staff was online  that’s the point unless your saying the could not handle it
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
(08-15-2021, 01:37 AM)Monkeydog57 Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 01:13 AM)carlos.rodriguez2008@yahoo.com Wrote:

That’s not what I’m saying at all you’re a fucking donor. Staff was online and I would face the consequences of what I have done. I love how you insult people . staff was online  that’s the point unless your saying the could not handle it
I've already made it clear that I don't care if staff are online, I will kick you if they don't because it is deserved.
Well one don’t queue earrape.
That being said the tiny clip shows only one and that a moderator was on at the time, who used stop sound. Was this when the kick was then given by the donor? If so this is an overstep of command usage as a moderator was online and actively working on the situation.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
“but staff was online!!!1!1!”

change the ruling to an instant ban (however long) or donor strike then i will stop kicking people for causing physical harm to 31 people’s ears.
this just in: local man makes attempt at humor by blowing out eardrums of server members, gets kicked by said pissed off server members, is now upset that being a jerk has consequences

You should know out of all people not to que ear rape lol. Lately you have been acting up. To put up a forum post over a donor kicking you is stupid. Sure there is a guideline about power since mods were on but even then you taking it here is beyond me.
You suck for queueing that. As staff, I’d be thanking aethor for helping out and kicking you. You deserved it. Highly doubt this is your first offense and I’d support further consequences.