Unban Request
Ingame Name: "Daddy FoxBox" at the time of ban

SteamID: /id/nonsensicalfox

Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas

Reason For Ban: "Severe Ghosting"

Length of Ban: Two Weeks (13/8-27/8)

Reason for Admins to Unban: Was not ghosting at all and have no idea why I was accused of severe ghosting

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Messaged player "Foxxer" who said that "Hong knew the reason for the ban, Nicol said "I dunno why I did" when I asked about why I was banned

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 stay banned
https://streamable.com/m7hcyz
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...c3724a.png
Additionally, there was a report of this happening earlier on the day you were banned which, again, just tells me you should learn from ruining your T Buddies’ rounds by an according punishment.
-1 that’s pretty blatant

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-15-2021, 11:16 AM)HONG Wrote: -1 stay banned
https://streamable.com/m7hcyz
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...c3724a.png
Additionally, there was a report of this happening earlier on the day you were banned which, again, just tells me you should learn from ruining your T Buddies’ rounds by an according punishment.
I did it for one round, and you didn't include the five other rounds where I called out random ass people as Ts at the start of the round while I was inno. It was a joke, maybe not funny at all, but still clearly wasn't serious, and it's not like all of my T buddies were instantly killed that round anyway. The fact you mention "earlier in the day" seems puzzling, since that was the only time I did it, and I don't see any other evidence that I did it more than that one time. I wasn't given a warning or anything, I was just randomly banned in a middle of a match hours after I did that. I think a two week ban for a one time joke without a single warning is a pretty massive overreaction.
Your ‘joke’ ruined your teammates time playing. I suggest you take this time to get familiar with the rules if you plan on sticking around.
(08-15-2021, 11:36 AM).cee Wrote: Your ‘joke’ ruined your teammates time playing. I suggest you take this time to get familiar with the rules if you plan on sticking around.
ONE round ruined their entire time? You don't think that's a little unreasonable? It's not a super competitive ranked game, usually people are there to chill, not to get a good K/D ratio. Everyone I was playing with was having a good time and was confused as to why I was banned. I'm not saying there shouldn't be some form of punishment, but the fact there was not even a warning or a report I saw at all and just jumping to a two week ban is asinine. I've seen Hong casually RDM before, not because he's an ass, but because everyone is chilling and having fun. If I ruined their one T round, why not just slay for me three rounds or something, to make up for the 3 T buddies I had? It wasn't like I was doing it every single round for hours at a time to be an asshole.
(08-15-2021, 11:26 AM)NonsensicalFox Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 11:16 AM)HONG Wrote: --snip-
I did it for one round,
And there's the confession. That was easy.
I hope ruining your t buddy's day was worth the two-week laugh you get to have now.

It's almost like, we make rules, so that people can play the game.

-1 unban
 Cheater got what he deserved.

And yes, ruining one round could run someone's day. Due to the random nature of role selection, it is possible that could have been their only t round.

Whether the server was "chill" or not, you made it impossible for those players to carry out a normal round. The server isn't super competitive but we have game rules in place to maintain a basic level of strategy in the game. The argument you're making about only cheating for one round is the same argument we could use for a hacker who only hacks for one round.
It is cheating, and it damages the integrity of the game.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I +1 on a reduction to 1 week since it's your first offense. You should know that telling everybody who your T's are is pretty fucking stupid though, just don't do it again.
-1 Just accept the fact you broke a major rule and get over it. It's not like you're going to die in real life. These rules are put so that way everyone can have a smooth gaming experience, not for some jerk to come in and ruin the fun. Sure maybe no one said anything but its still there. If no one cared then it wouldn't be up for a reason.
-1, please stay banned.

You are not a very fun player if you do things like this and I never want to see you come back unless you actually change. You have shown not to accept your actions and instead tried to justify them by saying "It was one round!!!'

No thanks.