Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
Ryzif has done very well as a Trusted staff. He knows the rules, is very good at explaining the rules to players, and overall helpful with any questions about the server. He's quick to spot ghosting and hacking, quick to respond to other troublesome players, and does a great job at gathering evidence and making solid ban requests. I've seen him coordinate well with other staff to handle situations. Overall, he shows that he is ready to take on the responsibilities of Test Mod. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by Avi - 08-18-2021, 09:12 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM