Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
Oh shit this was fast as fuck boi.

You've done incredible, honestly youre doing so great. Your ban requests are quick and super efficient, you gather appropriate evidence and you communicate so well with the staff team. You take advice and ask all the right questions.

I would like to see you sit in the trusted position for another month and then come into tmod, but even then, I do not see any issues with you advancing so quickly.

I just want to say with such a fast transition, remember to take breaks and to not burn yourself out.

You have my full support, +1.
Go away

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by MissPauling - 08-18-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM