Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
Not going to vote since I don't play PH but I would add that on both the public discord and in the staff discord, I've seen you consistently responding to player concerns, responding to calls for help in game, and are a consistent presence in discussions regarding the game.

From an outsider perspective, you have become one of the faces of the prophunt server. If I could personally confirm that your in-game services reflect your out of game attitude, I'm sure I would give you my support.

My only concern is burn out. It seems that you are very very very active, and while you probably are ready to move up to the next level, I don't want to see you get burned out quickly. Make sure to take healthy breaks when necessary.

I don't normally comment on non-TTT apps but since I've seen you a lot around the discord, especially since you joined stuff, I felt it necessary to comment.

Neutral/no-vote because in-game is more important than the factors I listed, and I have never played with you in game (so I'll leave it to the actual experts there :-) )
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by Jammin - 08-18-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM