Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
(08-18-2021, 09:38 PM)Norm Minder >:( Wrote: I'm gonna leave +0 because I have 9 mins ph playtime in past month.

You've done incredible, youre doing so great.You now the rules ,12 ban request in past month and  helpful with any questions about the server.

I'd like to see you for another month with trusted rank.But I don't see much problem with you jumping T mod rank so fast.

This is your last month activity.
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=Unl6aWY%3D&host=...2288608242]
It seems that you are very active. I don't want to see you get burned out . Remember to take breaks please.:D
I'm hoping to address some things with this response. Mainly my activity. I do understand that I have been a little too active honestly. This will drop with time once I don't have a large amount of free time. Well this large of an amount of free time. I understand I don't have to live in the server kind of like I might as well have been for a little bit. I can assure you I'm in no way near burn out. I just enjoy my time there and dealing with the issues is just something I try my best to do so that it may remain fun.

I can also understand the idea of myself rushing this. I wasn't sure I'd get these responses to be completely honest. I appreciate all the votes of confidence. My original thing was throwing this out there early so that I may work on anything that I could possibly see, any problems associated with myself and deal with any concerns that anyone may have with me. My goal was to address them and work on them. I'm perfectly fine with being patient if need be and pushing this off for the future if the decision is made to post pone this. 

Thank you all for your support on this app thus far!

No U Norm.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 08-18-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM