Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
Ryzif!! Hello hello, long time no see!

Getting down to business - yes. You're very qualified in my opinion. You know the rules, you ping for needed assistance when need be, you ask questions when need be, etc. You've got it all checked and marked ready to go!
I believe you are ready but I do want to stress the need and necessity of taking care of yourself. I know we've had a conversation about this all before and such but I'm still going to preach it because I'm a person who cares wildly about others — take breaks, hydrate, eat regularly, do all the good things for yourself! The server can get crappy sometimes but on the flipside I know that it can also get a little boring so just remember to take a step back sometimes when you need it.
And, yes, you may be moving fast but there have been no issues with you at all because of it. If anything it just helps the server more to have an extra set of hands that can take care of those baddies. 

+1

I hope to see you in the Blue Team soon C:

P.S. I'd also like to see those ban requests of yours shrink in size bc holy hecc
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by §5Aki - 08-19-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM