Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well?
+1.

I am a mere TTT player but I have been playing prop hunt a bit the past 2 or more days. Ryzif has been a VERY active player/staff member everytime I've gotten on. He has helped many a player (Including Me) with understanding the rules and learning how to play the game. He has been punishing players perfectly (In my eyes) when they have broken the rules. The only issue I have is of course burn out, but honestly it's very minor since a person can decide whenever they're burnt out or not and take a break whenever they need to. I am in full support of Ryzif getting Blue.

Also, shut up Ryzif.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-18-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-21-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by Damien - 08-21-2021, 04:15 AM
RE: I love the color blue, think I'd wear it well? - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 12:40 PM