Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg
So I've seen the evidence now that I'm home.
I think Ethan should comment on this since he issued the ban, but I suspect that the trolling, multiple warns for slurs, and a multitude of gags for Mic spamming, toxicity, and staff harassment were likely factors into this.

So let me ask you this, because based upon what I see it appears that the threat made was baseless.

Will you agree to read thoroughly our rules, and follow them?
Will you agree to stop harassing our staff members for doing their job, and stop mic spamming and being toxic?
Will you stop using slurs?

I think counting for all these factors, an unban would be inappropriate. But a reduction of a week or two is probably in order. I don't think the doxxing comment has logged was enough to perma ban. But we have to address the other issues here too.

Anyway, +1 reduction to say 2 weeks, I have concerns about his definition of joking. I think you really need to reevaluate how you're going to joke when you get back in the game. Slurs aren't funny, harassing staff isn't funny, and Micspam isn't funny. But I don't think permanent is appropriate nor is it within our guidelines.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg - by Jammin - 08-17-2021, 10:06 PM