HONG
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:181855199
Discord Tag: 
HONG#8915
Time Played: 
3W 4D (600H total) at the time of posting this
When First Joined: 
May 11, 2021 (102 days ago at the time of posting)
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Usually available from afternoon to evening (1 PM-10PM EST). Will probably change soon.
Rank Desired: 
TMod
Current Rank: 
Trusted
What can you do to help the community: 
Since becoming Trusted, I've continued to enjoy assisting in making playing on the server an enjoyable experience, going as far as to help prepare content updates and changes demanded by the players. I'd like to continue doing this but blue but with greater capabilities to help keep things fun for everyone.
Why you want to help the community: 
As I've said in the past I enjoy playing on the server, I greatly enjoy the friends I've made both by playing and through becoming staff, and I want to keep helping the community. As always, I'd also love to get feedback on what I can still improve upon moving forwards, no matter the outcome of this application. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes
How did you find us?: 
Joined off of a friend, following the death of another TTT server we both played.
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other: 
please note i am an even bigger punk than before
If Battons +1's this I owe him free food
I mean there's really no debate here. HONG's initiative to help the community resulted in significant contributions towards updates on the server and towards fostering a better environment for users. I truly believe that HONG has done more in a month as trusted than a very good amount of other staff stemming all ranks throughout their much longer tenure here - it would be a shame not to promote him.

I think HONG should be able to !fspec * whenever he pleases. +1
HONG has been a huge help on the server and I believe he has shown that he is more than ready to become a TMod. Honestly just promote him to Mod and have him skip TMod.

+1 Good luck
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Easy +1, HONG is possibly the most active staff on the server. 
And it's obvious he wants to help make improvements and changes to the server.
Give him blue so he can !fpsec *

Plus he does a good job at trusted. He's always doing reports and trying to handle situations to the best of his ability.

[Image: 387af5502c81c7341819b127ff0c43fa.png]
+1. In the 30 days he's been trusted, he's logged 213 hours. Over 7 hours a day, which is above and beyond even the highest levels of activity. He's shown to be a fair and competent staff, pitching in heavily with enforcing rules on the server & creating reports for punishments that are beyond his paygrade. He has also been an integral part of the most recent update for TTT, and is continuing to gather feedback and make changes with other staff.
From my time playing with you I haven’t noticed that many bad things about you. You do seem to want to help the community a lot too and you do a good job staffing from what I seen at times so 1+.
+1. While i only recently got back, I've noticed his initiative in the community nevertheless. This is an easy no brainer. He knows what to do and has no issues. GIVE THIS MAN THE POWER TO ABUSE THE BRING COMMND. For real though, you won't let us down and I know it

(08-23-2021, 10:55 AM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 10:47 AM)Battons Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 09:19 AM)HONG Wrote: If Battons +1's this I owe him free food
I do enjoy free food.
I'm stealing your lunch.
fat bitch
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
It baffles me you're applying for tmod solely because you want the fspec command.

The bring (tp) command is right there next to it

Also, Matt being the complete penis that he is, has reminded me to comment on this properly.

+1 

Ran into him on the server, had no issues whatsoever.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Reminder to actually comment and weigh in toward the app itself and not just comment about food

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
is this even a question? from the day hong got trusted he has been the most active staff member i have seen. he does staffing well and is still really fun to play with. just give him fucking mod wtf.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023