Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
can i use !fspec
Obvious +1, has helped the community a lot over the past month and deserves the promotion

Is also pretty cute too
It kinda baffles me you're a dev member for TTT and only trusted... let's fix that :)

+1 because you helped the community a lot over the past month and deserve the promotion and routinely deals with shitheads by himself and doesn't let emotions fuck with him
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
obvious +1, been on when he does graveyard shift by himself with a full server and he does it to perfection

also has a fat cock
Like everyone else, this is a no brainer. Even getting trusted before you showed to be a good leader when I even had questions or doubts when it comes to reports. Your commitment towards bettering the server speaks alone.
+1
This has got to be the easiest +1 I've ever given.

You've literally got ADMIN potential. I have had no problems with you at all, when you get on to staff you staff amazingly, and you've made some great changes in the community. Give him blue, bright green, and red already.
+1. The initiative and action this man has taken to help make the server better should itself be enough for +1, not to mention being one of the most active and well rounded trusted's.
+1 but make him wait like a week longer to get approved so he doesn't beat my Dinkleberg's TTT Mod Speedrun (no girls)

there is nothing negative to say about him that isn't about the pure concentration of sweat that he is as a player, and so many obvious good things that i wont get into because i am tired
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 Hong good
Thanks to everyone who’s taken time to post something on this thread, whether it be from the smartass admins, handsome people, or many of the others I’ve come to enjoy hanging around. You guys like me far too much, but I’ll try to keep “exceeding expectations.”
jesus man! let me bump your posts!!!