Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueBerry Is Back....
Hey Everyone,
     Brandon "BlueBerry" Retzloff is my name and GMOD is one of my favorite games. A little about is, a few years ago I used to play GMod all the time and eventually became an Admin on my favorite server. I was an Admin for a little over a year and it was awesome. I really enjoyed being able to make a difference and make the server I played on a better place. I'm really looking forward to helping out and making Dinkleberg TTT a better place.
     A bit more personal about me: I'm 19 and in college majoring in Accounting. I currently have a full time job as well and will be on mostly at late nights. I love playing video games and having fun. I'm also fairly reasonable so if you have a strong argument I would love to hear it. Never fear from asking questions. Looking forward to my time here. 

-Retzloff (BlueBerry)
Welcome! I too came here from being an admin/superadmin on other servers, had a year or so break from GMod for the most part in between but I look forward to playing with you, since I too am on a lot late night
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Welcome to the server and the forums blueberry, it's been awesome having you around.
(04-25-2017, 01:31 AM)BlueBerry Wrote: Hey Everyone,
     Brandon "BlueBerry" Retzloff is my name and GMOD is one of my favorite games. A little about is, a few years ago I used to play GMod all the time and eventually became an Admin on my favorite server. I was an Admin for a little over a year and it was awesome. I really enjoyed being able to make a difference and make the server I played on a better place. I'm really looking forward to helping out and making Dinkleberg TTT a better place.
     A bit more personal about me: I'm 19 and in college majoring in Accounting. I currently have a full time job as well and will be on mostly at late nights. I love playing video games and having fun. I'm also fairly reasonable so if you have a strong argument I would love to hear it. Never fear from asking questions. Looking forward to my time here. 

-Retzloff (BlueBerry)

welcome to the community!
Dont look so blue
Welcome Blueberry!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
As mari's signature says, don't be so blue. Welcome!
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I saw you last night on the server. Welcome!
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Welcome!
You also bought dtmod, welcome to the staff team!
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Hello Blueberry and welcome! You sound really ambitious and we would love to see a fresh face come in and work their way to staff if you want. Since you will be playing late nights, I suggest you get to know tons4583, he plays late nights.

Also you are not the only fruit we have! Feel free to reach out to our resident Strawberry, @Christian!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean