Proof: 
Instance 1: (HONG)
[Image: 38779917890e15df1d649a4cf8168eb1.png]
(me)
[Image: 20210822011735_1.jpg]
Instance 2: 
[Image: 20210822011749_1.jpg]

Other:
Recommending a strike, no warns or any history of issues prior to today, but first donor abuse warning was given prior to second instance.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
easy +1 for full removal of donor

Dumb enough to go for the initial mass gag, then goes for kicking me immediately after I advise them to not abuse again.
I'll say the same thing for this one, you literally know better.

+1 for strike or removal
(08-22-2021, 05:20 AM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote: Wow, the amount of time and effort you put into making this thread post is impressive. Almost impressive enough to be applied to an actual fucking job where you are paid to be a try hard. Perhaps I truly cared about playing for long enough to do anything other than rdm and leave, just to throw a monkey wrench in your serious gameplay on fucking garrys mod. If I were doing anything on this server other than fucking around and chaotic play, then I think I would ducking want to die!!lol toodles bitch. ✌?✌?

+1 you seem like a stinker
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(08-22-2021, 05:20 AM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 12:28 AM)Jammin Wrote: Snip
Wow, the amount of time and effort you put into making this thread post is impressive. Almost impressive enough to be applied to an actual fucking job where you are paid to be a try hard. Perhaps I truly cared about playing for long enough to do anything other than rdm and leave, just to throw a monkey wrench in your serious gameplay on fucking garrys mod. If I were doing anything on this server other than fucking around and chaotic play, then I think I would ducking want to die!!lol toodles bitch. ✌?✌?

Yeah this kind of reaction tells me that you don't need a strike, just a whole pull of your rank. Just IMO of course.

Yikes. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(08-22-2021, 05:20 AM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 12:28 AM)Jammin Wrote: -snip
Wow, the amount of time and effort you put into making this thread post is impressive. Almost impressive enough to be applied to an actual fucking job where you are paid to be a try hard. Perhaps I truly cared about playing for long enough to do anything other than rdm and leave, just to throw a monkey wrench in your serious gameplay on fucking garrys mod. If I were doing anything on this server other than fucking around and chaotic play, then I think I would ducking want to die!!lol toodles bitch. ✌?✌?
I guess you don’t just care anymore. Cya later smurfy.

Guess I forgot to vote for a strike didnt I . +1 for strike. Sorry smurfy
Well that’s an easy one, +1 for removal based on behavior in and out of server shown

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-22-2021, 05:20 AM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote: Wow, the amount of time and effort you put into making this thread post is impressive. Almost impressive enough to be applied to an actual fucking job where you are paid to be a try hard. Perhaps I truly cared about playing for long enough to do anything other than rdm and leave, just to throw a monkey wrench in your serious gameplay on fucking garrys mod. If I were doing anything on this server other than fucking around and chaotic play, then I think I would ducking want to die!!lol toodles bitch. ✌?✌?

+1 get this man outa donor rank.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Yeah...no. Holy fuck, not the right person to have donor privs. But hey, thanks for helping pay Dinks rent!

+1 for Removal.
 Uh oh, all errors!
toodles :D
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator