Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Pool causes major frame drops
Not sure how new this is, but recently community_pool has been causing major frame drops, as soon as the server is loaded and players are spawned in, the low frames immediately start and it's almost impossible to even look around. Everything is very slow, guessing the map is bugged?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
based
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(08-22-2021, 06:14 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Not sure how new this is, but recently community_pool has been causing major frame drops, as soon as the server is loaded and players are spawned in, the low frames immediately start and it's almost impossible to even look around. Everything is very slow, guessing the map is bugged?
Earlier I had to force change it to a random map. I had 2 fps when changing.
If I recall @ratty and @KaptainLes both lagged to the point of Gmod crashing.
Probably best to remove from voting until fixed
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
If I recall right. Recently on another server community pool would lag very bad for me when I was outside at spawn. I haven’t played community pool on here in a bit but it wouldn’t surprise me if that is what is happening here. Shame really cus I like the map.
(08-22-2021, 06:31 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: If I recall right. Recently on another server community pool would lag very bad for me when I was outside at spawn. I haven’t played community pool on here in a bit but it wouldn’t surprise me if that is what is happening here. Shame really cus I like the map.

Yeah this was happening right out at spawn.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I think I've played it before with no issues too. I know there is a weapon spawn script that has been problematic at times, that might be the cause
Odd. It was working fine when we went on it last night.

Next time the map is voted for, open up your console and screenshot any errors you see if possible.
(08-22-2021, 07:46 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Odd. It was working fine when we went on it last night.

Next time the map is voted for, open up your console and screenshot any errors you see if possible.

I've played on it many times without issues.

But it brought my frames down to basically 1 fps and eventually crashed my game ( some people managed to fix it with the 
r_flushlod command but it crashed the rest of us)

Some of the errors were:

CMaterial:: DrawElements: No bound shader
CMaterial:: PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/props_lighting/light_shop (x4)

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-22-2021, 09:10 AM)KaptainLes Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:46 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Odd. It was working fine when we went on it last night.

But it brought my frames down to basically 1 fps and eventually crashed my game ( some people managed to fix it with the 

Some of the errors were:

CMaterial:: PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/props_lighting/light_shop (x4)

^^
This is what I got, but it filled the entire console.
Les probably only had four because he crashed after
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(08-22-2021, 09:10 AM)KaptainLes Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:46 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: snip

Some of the errors were:

This is an issue that can happen on a few maps, with a variety of props/models. r_flushlod can work if you have a good pc, but restarting the game also fixes it.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice