Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to be trusted please
Format
Use the format below when applying for staff. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

In-game Name (please include past names): Jeb

Steam ID:76561198038507756

Time Played (in hours): 4 DAys 21 HOurs 17 Mins

When You First Joined DR (Day/Month/Year): i dont remember 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): every day all day thats on god baby girl

Rank Desired: The highest or the lowest

Current Rank: Regular

What more can you do to help the community?: i can keep the bad boys out of the server and teach the younglings how to bhop and play deathrun like a pro

Why do you want to help the community?:because i love children Heart

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts. If you have been banned on any of Dinks servers within the past 3 months, your application will automatically be denied.):i dont think i have

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):no this is my first time

Do You Have Previous Experience with Staffing a Gaming Server? Yes/No. (If yes, where and what were your responsibilities?) [Previous Experience is not required] 
i think i was a super admin on a darkrp server
How did you find us?:i ran garrys mod then i selected deathrun then i saw this server then i joined the game

Other: N\a
+1 Jeb is a very kind person and can help anyone. He has helped Mr. Zain And I to accomplish many things like learning how to bhop and properly speedruns certain maps. He can be harsh at times but who isn't? Very honest guy and I think he should be trusted.
I'd love to see you as a staff my man. You're often on the server and when you are, you get the players more lively and lift up the energy all while keeping people in check. You understand the rules and greatly understand people on Garry's Mod. You often help out the players that have trouble navigating a map or bhopping. It's a good trait. Not a lot of people are willing to help others, so it's very admirable. Although I am fairly new to the server, I have to say you would make a greater staff than the very few I have encountered that actually join the server and play. You would be a great fit
Hi Jeb, your steam ID (32) is STEAM_0:0:39121014.
I went ahead and locked the duplicate staff app so all feedback can be centralized. In the meantime I would say that generally players whom are well known to the community are most likely to be added to the staff team. I would encourage you to be more involved on our forums here, as well as consider joining our discord server using the link at the top.

In any event, best of luck on your application. I don't play DR so I can't advise either way on your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Jeb is absolutely the best person for the job. There isn't a single person I would trust more with my wife or my life. If you don't accept him, you will be making a huge mistake. His experience and intelligence is unparalleled. For the sake of all mankind and the sanctity of this server this man must be accepted.
To Jeb.

Racist: You use slurs alot and especially when no staff are on and make the occasional racial joke about black people

Sexual talk: Constantly you make sexual talk even when kids are on the server and you make so many innuendos its not funny 

Mic spam: You play music and other random sounds into your mic and moan into your mic often 

I have gagged you and map gagged you multiple times and you have more than enough warnings infact you said you did not care if you got banned you needed "a break from the server" but you don't take one because you said your "sexually attracted" to the server. We don't need a racist person who jokes about minors on this staff team or any staff team for that matter.

[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(08-24-2021, 04:54 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: Sexual talk: Constantly you make sexual talk even when kids are on the server and you make so many innuendos its not funny 
I would like to add that Jeb also talked about very sexual stuff while knowing of a minor on the server. They have said much gross shit and I would not ever trust this person to become any kind of staff for anything. Not to mention the trolling... -1 have a good day.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Personally, I'd like to see a response about the sexual talk and slur usage. No I don't play DR, however, becoming a staff member on a server means you're part of a standard. No it may not be amazing but there still is a standard that we have and it certainly doesn't involve sexual talks with a minor.

Edit: Having your buds give everyone a -1 on their responses that aren't positive is a terrible look and is also against forum rules.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(08-24-2021, 04:54 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: Sexual talk: Constantly you make sexual talk even when kids are on the server and you make so many innuendos its not funny 

I've only played on Dink's DR a few times so I can't speak on their character but as someone who used to admin a DR server I can definitely speak on the fact that a pretty decent chunk of the traffic DR servers get is small groups of young friends who are server surfing together and kids who want to test out their new bhop scripts. Someone who has a pattern of this behavior probably shouldn't even be on the server, much less be a staff member. 

Neutral since I've never spoken to this person before but I just wanted to add that.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(08-24-2021, 04:27 AM)Jeb Wrote: Why do you want to help the community?:because i love children Heart
LMFAO +1 for a community ban given the context of the other comments on here