Jump Pack Questionaire
Make it glide. Jump boost bad.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Imagine if we banned exploiting instead of removing items fundamental to movement mechanics
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Give back jetpack and give me 2,000 premium points for emotional damages from dying of fall damage by being backed off a cliff by Les.
i fucking hatee it without the jump pack.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
nah remove the jetpack it's trash
If the jetpack is removed then we need to make some adjustments to the ttt rules such as discombob throw is kosable. I've died so many time from innos throwing these nades recently
(08-24-2021, 06:02 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: If the jetpack is removed then we need to make some adjustments to the ttt rules such as discombob throw is kosable. I've died so many time from innos throwing these nades recently
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Just make it glide or set gravity to 1075
I know of a way to fix the fall damage thing, give me a little while and I can have something..
Jetpack should let you fall at a slower rate rather than let you jump higher to avoid fall damage. Or just bring it back. Or leave it off. Players can adapt.