Poll: is subway tuna, tuna?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
42.86%
9 42.86%
no
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is subway tuna actually tuna
very hot take, I believe it is real
Subway is literal dog-ass.
(08-24-2021, 05:25 PM)Damien Wrote: Subway is literal dog-ass.

thank you for answering the question
At what point does the sawdust to tuna ratio make it stop counting as actual tuna
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
I've never had it but I believe the tuna claims. Guess I'm not WOKE
tuna is not good
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(08-24-2021, 05:45 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: tuna is not good

cringe opinion. tuna is delicious and healthy

on topic - I believe the company, I remember having a tuna sub once and I thought it tasted (and felt) like the real thing
(08-24-2021, 05:55 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 05:45 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: tuna is not good

cringe opinion. tuna is delicious and healthy

on topic - I believe the company, I remember having a tuna sub once and I thought it tasted (and felt) like the real thing

"Tuna is delicious and healthy" yeah maybe on its own. We're talking about tuna with mayonnaise and flavoring.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
there is nothing wrong with mayonnaise, you should prefer to eat foods with fat instead of foods with sugar which are the real killer
To be honest all of the subway I’ve had has been a hit or miss. Sometimes their chicken, tuna, bacon, etc. tastes like the real deal, and other times it tasted equivalent to the fake crab sticks you buy at Kroger or Walmart. I guess it depends on the location, but a chain “fast food” like that is going to give you whatever cheap stuff they get shipped to their store and sell it for more.

I also realized my previous statement didn’t include my actual answer lol. I believe that their meats are real yes, but heavily preserved with lots of trash. Essentially the real deal, but you can buy mass quantities to put in your freezer for 5 bucks if that gives you my nutritional view on it.