ewqdraaswedrfdsfedrfsetdf
Ingame Name: derp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075
Discord Tag: derp#0003
Sponsor: @Scoovie 

Time Played: too much

When First Joined: a long time ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): always

Rank Desired: trusted/mod (unresign pleam)

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: because ive been here long enough to know yall need it

Why you want to help the community: im doing this entirely to spite jammin. he slayed someone 12 times. to be fair he did get banned for spinbotting, but he didnt rdm on god.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nah

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): ill link my last one and you can find them from there

How did you find us?: i didnt

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): to do

Other: die jamming
this is semi shit posty but idc. id like to join the staff team again. im always on and constantly see no staff on.
address thing guess:
resigning. ive done it more than a few times. in my opinion, people should be allowed to come and go as staff. as long as they dont do something like leaking staff chat, the worst crime possible, i think staff comming back is a good thing.
also ill be in game room for a few hours. come talk shit.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
here is a full response
+1 but with obvious bias

things that will be brought up
ban from discord over "raid" that happened, as well as a forum ban the same night
forum ban was over a meme he didn't post, that he just commented on, complete non-issue for anyone involved
discord ban is a bit more justified, but not as much given the fact that some staff egged it on until it was decided it was too much
his former status as admin on dr that he got demoted to trusted, complete non-issue as he has had staff on this server since then and was regarded as good staff, so that simply does not matter

good things
his maps, and his literal tireless effort to get the one cursed map working on server, very indicative of care for server, as well as still recording evidence and making ban requests and whatnot often

tldr
he is definitely a more positive influence than a negative one on the server, and any "issues" to be found can be found in anyone when put under a microscope
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 absolutely amazing player. Does an excellent job of creating a safe and comfortable environment on the Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed server in the Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town game mode. Always pleasant to talk to and very patient and kind with new players. I would love to see this player as a staff member on the Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed server in the Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town game mode.
Jammin should honestly be demoted for that action.

If your being serious about coming back then yeah. Why not. Your on the server constantly, you are active within the community, not just the TTT server itself. Your overall a wonderful person to have a conversation with. You understand the rules and sometimes follow them. I would totally be down for you to come back bro

+1
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Remember when you got demoted from Admin to Trusted on DR for giving your account away and completely shitting on Dinks over at Carbon?

I have no time on TTT but fat -1 on this.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(08-26-2021, 10:13 PM)derp Wrote: Ingame Name: derp

(more rant)

+1 seems like he really wants to be staff
(08-26-2021, 10:23 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Remember when you got demoted from Admin to Trusted for giving your account away and completely shitting on Dinks over at Carbon?

I have no time on TTT but fat -1 on this.
? i shit on dinks all the time. im allowed to do this it isnt treason. I let my sister use my account but she only really plays prop hunt (not dinks). this was also over a year ago. i have been staff since this happened.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 active and I like him
Idk if this will be struck down into shitposting or not sooo fuck it

+1 fixes maps when they don't load :)

But nah fr if you're down to come back and return and such yeah why not, active within the community, vocal within the community, you're og like me back in the day so you know the rules and whatnots and I kinda agree with the whole shitting on xyz... we all do it meme or not.
It's kind of the communities staple to shit on someone or on Dink

Also fuck you Bryan for buffing shitguns you piece of shit
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Derp as a staff member sounds good to me

CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...