Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ewqdraaswedrfdsfedrfsetdf
Before we get into the app, I want to clarify one thing:
(08-26-2021, 10:13 PM)derp Wrote: -snip-
Why you want to help the community: im doing this entirely to spite jammin. he slayed someone 12 times. to be fair he did get banned for spinbotting, but he didnt rdm on god.
-snip-
This story is true, I aslay'd a spinbotter who got banned, he killed 12 and I slayed for 12 - didn't realize he was a t lmao.
When derp called me out jokingly on it, I retorted in DM's that he can fix it himself when he rejoins staff.
I guess that's what brought this app on, partially to go along with the meme, partially something that derp has been considering for a while.
But I have no inovlvement in this app other than the in-server "event" - the meme that inspired this app.

Well then. Lets start, shall we?
(08-26-2021, 10:13 PM)derp Wrote: -snip
Rank Desired: trusted/mod (unresign pleam)
-snip-
resigning. ive done it more than a few times. in my opinion, people should be allowed to come and go as staff. as long as they dont do something like leaking staff chat, the worst crime possible, i think staff comming back is a good thing.
-snip-
I'll disagree on this concept, and I feel that if accepted, you should restart your time at trusted.
Unresigning works if someone is within 1-2 months of being off the staff team, but longer than that and you lose certain connections and sentiments/attitudes of the community.
Not because of past actions, but because ofthe 8 month gap since resigning, I feel that starting back as trusted is proper.
Plus, you need 3+ months of activity which I don't feel you fall under.
As such, I am -1 for you returning as MODERATOR.

Other than that, normal staffing qualities, etc etc are known via your history with the server.
However I have some concerns to bring up that others have brought up.

1. The "raid"
First, the incident happened months ago and from my perspective I hold no grief over it. I took the action I needed to take that night and it was resolved when you returned to the community.
(08-26-2021, 10:18 PM)NotRand Wrote: ban from discord over "raid" that happened, as well as a forum ban the same night
forum ban was over a meme he didn't post, that he just commented on, complete non-issue for anyone involved
discord ban is a bit more justified, but not as much given the fact that some staff egged it on until it was decided it was too much
The ban was unnecessary after the situation was resolved, as was NotRand's. I wouldn't factor in the punishment, though I would add that slurs were used by derp during the incident.

2. Inebrieation
The point Avi brings up with regards to staffing while inebriated is a bit concerning. But I would note that whenever you are "too drunk to staff," you know so and you admit to doing as such. Staffing with power is not a major concern here,
I specifically recall a time when you were inebrieated. You went out of your way to get on an alt, so that you wouldn't have staff powers. While alting, you didn't break rules etc, when I saw you on.

3. Slurs and the slur ban
Sure, the ban wasn't appropriate. I'm not counting that. The awarns are fair game - you have 4, incluidng 2 this month, for slurs. Those aren't funny, they aren't cool, they aren't welcome.
Knock it off. You are better than that.

Overall, despite the trolling you'd be OK for staff. You have shown your dedication to the server, and you continue to support mapbuilding, etc. You were good at your job when you were part of the server.

However, the slurs are what stops me. There are certain conduct unbefitting of staff, and slurs falls into that category. Was the 1 day ban justified? probably not. But there is a difference between "banworthy" and "staffworthy." I don't think your conduct makes you worthy of either at this stage.

-1 Moderator
-0 Trusted
Will likely be +1 if derp continues to behave.

Good luck bud
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
My forums are semi busted but that's a Lin issue even dating back to 2018 so I'll just rewrite it here and delete the previous post if I can.

I'm gonna give an honest(er) opinion since this is an actual application and give responses to really well thought out points.
Returning to Original Rank after resignation:
Now this would be important to implement if the staff situation was in serious situation with inactivity or suddenly the entire staff team has resigned/quit/vanished. Currently I believe the current staff to player situation depends on the time of day and the position most times and I'm around almost all hours except 6am-11am. Most days after noon EST there are at least 3 to 6 staff members on ranging in positions, could be all 4 trusted, 1 mod, and a t-mod and so for and so forth. When it's becoming past 7-8pm EST staff are much more sporadic and often leaving one staff member regardless of any position but I'm noticing its often a trusted doing the grunt. Now that is what I've seen and what you've seen can be different from everyone and that's okay. Why did I include those time-frames is because most of the time Derp is conveniently around when it's one staff member against the world and I agree that you should start at the beginning like everyone else and rise up but if Derp was trusted alongside another staff member more staff members would be inclined to get on and stay on that's a positive there but I do agree no-one should get their original position back regardless of your position unless there was an extreme need to draft more staff members.

Staffing Under Influence (SUI):
Now I don't have any history of you being fucking smashed and playing a video game or just you in general but if you admit that drunk you is a complete dumbass... then you're a complete dumbass under the influence and probably would be egg/trolled on by your friends and Randoms on the server to do stupid shit that can either cost you demotion or worse a full on ban. Only way I would see you combat this if you let higher-ups know so a higher-up or two can basically become your get-back coach and make sure you aren't persuaded into doing stupid shit and I've seen this work back in the day when Trevor who was fucking hammered decided to get on the server and was practically monitored by Scoovie(?) and someone else that I cannot remember but I really should lmfao.

Slurs...:
I'm keeping this short, in the dark chats with secluded buddies say whatever the fuck you want. Closed Doors. What stays in those chats stay in those chats. but in a public community not everyone has the same humor as you or won't give a fuck what you say it's impossible to please everyone.
All I can say is say it in private chats behind closed doors whatever but in public try and monitor yourself i guess?

Overall, yeah you can come off as trolling but you've seem to care and respect others when it matters. if you can handle the slurs and trolling then you'll be just fine as staff
If you can use that same dedication for map-building and use it for staffing you'd quickly rise up through the ranks and get back to moderator. As others have said and what I've saw with Everton you have shown your dedication and appreciation to the server.

I'm usually easy to persuade from a Neutral and I never -1 anyone unless you've really fucked up and everyone has fuck-ups that we don't like or want to remember and that's fine. we're humans but to improve on those mistakes and make things better to make sure those mistakes never happen again is what makes a great person and a damn good staff member.

-1 for Mod and/or Tmod)
+1 for Trusted

Good luck man.

still fuck you bryan for buffing shitguns
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(08-27-2021, 09:52 PM)Linfala Wrote: Staffing Under Influence (SUI):
Now I don't have any history of you being fucking smashed and playing a video game or just you in general but if you admit that drunk you is a complete dumbass... then you're a complete dumbass under the influence and probably would be egg/trolled on by your friends and Randoms on the server to do stupid shit that can either cost you demotion or worse a full on ban. Only way I would see you combat this if you let higher-ups know so a higher-up or two can basically become your get-back coach and make sure you aren't persuaded into doing stupid shit and I've seen this work back in the day when Trevor who was fucking hammered decided to get on the server and was practically monitored by Scoovie(?) and someone else that I cannot remember but I really should lmfao.

Already covered the other two but there is something here i want to state. Every time i join the server under the influence or with plans to drink, i always let online staff know with an "@hello im going to be drinking please forgive me" type beat.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Thanks for your honest answers to my questions. That's something I like to see when addressing concerns.

For now, I would say -1 for the slur related incidents, but if you can truly show you will improve with the critiques given here, and the slurs and other issues stop, I can see you becoming trusted again in the future. Best of luck on your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(08-27-2021, 09:52 PM)Linfalas Wrote: My forums are semi busted but that's a Lin issue even dating back to 2018 so I'll just rewrite it here and delete the previous post if I can.

I'm gonna give an honest(er) opinion since this is an actual application and give responses to really well thought out points.
Returning to Original Rank after resignation:
Now this would be important to implement if the staff situation was in serious situation with inactivity or suddenly the entire staff team has resigned/quit/vanished. Currently I believe the current staff to player situation depends on the time of day and the position most times and I'm around almost all hours except 6am-11am. Most days after noon EST there are at least 3 to 6 staff members on ranging in positions, could be all 4 trusted, 1 mod, and a t-mod and so for and so forth. When it's becoming past 7-8pm EST staff are much more sporadic and often leaving one staff member regardless of any position but I'm noticing its often a trusted doing the grunt. Now that is what I've seen and what you've seen can be different from everyone and that's okay. Why did I include those time-frames is because most of the time Derp is conveniently around when it's one staff member against the world and I agree that you should start at the beginning like everyone else and rise up but if Derp was trusted alongside another staff member more staff members would be inclined to get on and stay on that's a positive there but I do agree no-one should get their original position back regardless of your position unless there was an extreme need to draft more staff members.

Staffing Under Influence (SUI):

Slurs...:
I'm keeping this short, in the dark chats with secluded buddies say whatever the fuck you want. Closed Doors. What stays in those chats stay in those chats. but in a public community not everyone has the same humor as you or won't give a fuck what you say it's impossible to please everyone.
All I can say is say it in private chats behind closed doors whatever but in public try and monitor yourself i guess?

Overall, yeah you can come off as trolling but you've seem to care and respect others when it matters. if you can handle the slurs and trolling then you'll be just fine as staff
If you can use that same dedication for map-building and use it for staffing you'd quickly rise up through the ranks and get back to moderator. As others have said and what I've saw with Everton you have shown your dedication and appreciation to the server.

I'm usually easy to persuade from a Neutral and I never -1 anyone unless you've really fucked up and everyone has fuck-ups that we don't like or want to remember and that's fine. we're humans but to improve on those mistakes and make things better to make sure those mistakes never happen again is what makes a great person and a damn good staff member.

-1 for Mod and/or Tmod)
+1 for Trusted

Good luck man.

This sums up my thoughts. Derp has been an absolute beast the times I've been tho I've  never talked to him drunk. I personally believe sober him is as qualified as the other candidates and I think he deserves a chance to be trusted. +1
Afternoon Derp, you definitely have a shot at being staff again, but I don't think now is the right time. Multiple warnings for slurs in the last month and the previous history on the server, Out of the group of mates you guys have, you are said to be one of the worse trolls out of the group (See Rands discord unban request.). In saying that people can change, Just look at Kizzy. Altho you seem to go through cycles of wanting to staff when wanting to be a troll. Remaining Unbiased there is no way the staff team should accept a random with the warns you have. Altho you are well known and friends with a lot of people in the community, I think a lot of there people are +1ing you for the fact that you are mates, rather than actually taking in the whole picture and realizing that at this current point in time you are not the best candidate for a staff role. In addition, you are asking for an un-resign which after all the bans and slurs and stuff shows that you arent really ready to take staffing shit back on properly.

I don't recommend for you to be staff at the moment a couple more months with decent behaviour and I don't see why not. This is not a personal attack or anything and I don't mind you on the server, so just stay incident-free for a while and I will change my vote to a +1.

But I will ask you if you get staff then decide to quit again to be a troll, why should you continue to be accepted for staff.

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(08-28-2021, 10:56 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: In addition, you are asking for an un-resign which after all the bans and slurs and stuff shows that you arent really ready to take staffing shit back on properly.

i have no problem with anything said here. its all valid exept this here. the "all the bans" thing. i have been banned 3 times recently, one on the server discord and forums, all of which were revoked pretty soon after because they werent really valid. I wasnt unbanned on the discord till a month or two after because i didnt care enough about the discord ban to get it appealed. ive said enough about the discord ban in my previous posts so i wont really go over it again. forum ban was a semi extention of the discord ban and was revoked the day of/after. the server ban lasted the time of a nap i took while i was banned.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(08-29-2021, 01:00 AM)derp Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:56 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: In addition, you are asking for an un-resign which after all the bans and slurs and stuff shows that you arent really ready to take staffing shit back on properly.

i have no problem with anything said here. its all valid exept this here. the "all the bans" thing. i have been banned 3 times recently, one on the server discord and forums, all of which were revoked pretty soon after because they werent really valid. I wasnt unbanned on the discord till a month or two after because i didnt care enough about the discord ban to get it appealed. ive said enough about the discord ban in my previous posts so i wont really go over it again. forum ban was a semi extention of the discord ban and was revoked the day of/after. the server ban lasted the time of a nap i took while i was banned.
Correction- the forum ban was explicitly meant to be overnight while the situation blew over. I didn’t pursue any more in the morning as it would have been unnecessary.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I know that this isn't my area but I'm just going to drop my two cents in the receptacle. 

Anyone can change whether that is for the better or for the worse. As of everything that I've heard and seen about you, I'd say that you should wait a month or two if you really are interested in coming back to staff. Slurs, rule breaking as staff is a no go. A month or two of you without reports or anything and I'd say you should be good to try for Trusted again and start climbing back up. Once again, not my area. Don't skewer me.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Derp,

Your staff application has been DENIED. While we know you are more than capable of being staff with your previous experience, your recent actions haven’t embodied it. Please take some time to really think about what’s happened recently and how you can get better from here. I think another good month will be all you need to convince us that you deserve to be back as a staff member.

You may reapply on 09/29/21.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]