Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ewqdraaswedrfdsfedrfsetdf
+1 Was good staff when he had it, plays everyday. get this flaming "person" staff.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Promised me a possible working version of Trappycottage unlike @Nicol Bolas, the fucking rat.
Other than that, he's been around the block, and is working towards new maps and reworking some of the older ones to have QOL updates.
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(08-27-2021, 02:36 AM)Mana Wrote: Promised me a possible working version of Trappycottage unlike @Nicol Bolas, the fucking rat.
Other than that, he's been around the block, and is working towards new maps and reworking some of the older ones to have QOL updates.
+1
speaking of which, losttemple is like 60% done. but i have a shit work schedule so eta is 3 years.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(08-26-2021, 10:23 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Remember when you got demoted from Admin to Trusted  on DR for giving your account away and completely shitting on Dinks over at Carbon?

I have no time on TTT but fat -1 on this.
That was two years ago. Battons was community banned and shit on Dinks where ever he could, and he's currently an Admin. I think derp being frustrated with the events around that time can be excused.

Not to mention, he resigned from DR Admin and gave his entire PC to his sister. For whatever reason, Dink kept him at Trusted. 

Being someone I love and care for very very much, it is near impossible for me to give an unbiased vote on this application. But you don't break the rules like I do and have been helping out with map things quite a bit recently. I'd say give him a shot.
There are certainly some interesting and completely unbiased takes on what is irrelevant and what happened on a few issues. DR admin was an older issue, yet it did involve a demotion to trusted over the account being given to another and the CC post before derp came back to get the admin, then later trying for donor+. Yet more recent behavior should be a larger factor including current activity and an appraisal of has last staff tenure by the admin of his time. Unfortunately given the app itself and the more recent events I do not believe derp has exhibited the behavior of an ideal staff member. This does factor in forum warning as well as the discord behavior.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't play often, but the last time we played together a little under two weeks ago, you were very under the influence and exhibited no control over yourself on server.  There was a lot of mic/chat spam from you, with gags and mutes from staff, with certain individuals influencing you to spam and talk nonsense over mic.

I can't speak for how often that happens or if it was just a one time thing, but it brings forth a couple of questions.  First, how will you handle yourself as staff if you are in the same mindset/under the influence like the last time we played?  Second, will you let others influence your behavior when you are staff?

Im all for seeing people returning to staff, but this type of behavior is concerning.  And another note, if you do return, it should be under Trusted again, and work your way up.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
"Being someone I love and care for very very much" - Laced

Gay. In reality, you're a good guy with experience to boot. While prior events could be grounds for turning down someone for moderator, I feel as if you are perfect for trusted. We can see if you still have what it takes on the server. Obviously you need to can the fucking around. Goodluck, +1
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
[Image: unknown.png?width=762&height=337]

You have four warns for slurs within the past month. It looks like the appropriate ban was overlooked by other staff members. I went ahead and fixed that.

Obvious no.
yeah im gonna have to go -1 on this as a few times i've seen you on you've made jokes that aren't what most people would want to hear coming out of a staff member's mouth.

I think ur a great guy to have on the server but it would be impossible for me to brush off the few glaring problems. Chill out on da slurs and edgy jokes then you'll have my vote.
(08-27-2021, 09:35 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: [Image: unknown.png?width=762&height=337]

You have four warns for slurs within the past month. It looks like the appropriate ban was overlooked by other staff members. I went ahead and fixed that.

Obvious no.

i can understand the -1 for slurs. completely reasonable. banning me right now though? its been almost a week since i was warrned. Raider, as a mod, thought it was handled. Can you explain, from your pov, why i should be banned for a day, almost a week after the fact?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023