Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BaldRat REvenge rdm and leave
Offender's Name: Baldrat

Offender's SteamID: His Steam ID is located in the first screenshot I took

Potential Witnesses: @Fozzy @"Lycan"

Reason to Ban: I killed him as a Traitor and he reported me for it, he was magneto holding an UN ID body so I killed him for it.  Next round starts, baldrat seeks me out and revenge RDM's me. I report him and his response to my report is "Being a Cunt= No one like you" That really hurt my feelings :-/ . Fozzy then slayed him twice for Revenge RDM and subsequently left the server.

PROOF:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...crollTop=0
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=913263274
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
#ban baldrat
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 #ban baldrat
Your vendetta is cute, Stewart. First of all, it was my T round, not his. Second, he killed me after I jumped down from the top on the map Aztec. He accused me of not identifying a body, which I then did after he said it, which is when he shot me. I do not dispute revenge rdming him. However, when he reported me, his report was paid attention to where as my report against him was not. Also, don't act overly sensitive. Words like "n word with hard r" and "Odd Fellow" are often thrown around on this server, yet I do not see you complain about that. I served my slays either way, whether or not I logged out should not matter. Is that not the whole purpose of auto slays? It's quite pathetic how Stewart gets off on getting other players penalized.
(04-25-2017, 06:51 PM)Baldrat Wrote:  He accused me of not identifying a body, which I then did after he said it, which is when he shot me. I do not dispute revenge rdming him. However, when he reported me, his report was paid attention to where as my report against him was not.

I was the one who handled the reports, You were standing right on top of a unid when he killed you.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(04-25-2017, 06:51 PM)Baldrat Wrote: I jumped down from the top on the map Aztec. 

I do not believe we have Aztec as a map either unless i'm forgetting one.
It was whatever the underground temple map is called. And Fozzy, the body was right where everyone gets into the main area of the map when you fall inside. It was right on the platform you land on. It's not as if I ignored it, it was simply there.
I'll look into this in a sec.

I went ahead and checked uTime to see if he returned, he visited 10:26PM. Added slays to see if he served them, Slay reason wasn't changed so it appears to me he came back and serve the slays. Normally I should ban you for not serving them earlier, but I'm going to let you off with this warning (Just this once.) Be grateful I'm doing this as well, sounds like you were being a real jerk about the situation. Let this be a reminder...

Do not leave with an unserved slay without Staff's consent. Otherwise you will be banned X(1) amount of weeks per unserved slay. Be careful in the future about this @"Baldrat". "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

No punishment will be handled, for he came back to serve his slays at a later time.

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]