Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me or else
this is Lard lord, guy like you comes in my restaraunt big stick up his ass, all of a sudden drops everything, gives up his career and starts selling meth, one starts to wonder, is he crazy, or does he have a foreign tree branch up his ass. No matter how many dogs ( i mean players) i kill ((rdm) falsely) i just take an inventory of all many dogs ( i mean players) i kill ((rdm) falsely). and hooray for me cus im a great guy(player)? And I am just supposed to accept? You back your truck over your own kid((dog)player*) and you just accept? what a load of crap. you know why im here in the first place>>? isto sell you meth! ur nothing to me but customers!!!!1 I made you my kitten, are you okay with that? do you just accept? no? aboot time
you shitposted in the wrong neighborhood.
+1 Great to play with, fun guy, knows the rules well and would make great staff :)
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
don't care
To everyone commenting here, please treat this as a serious ban request. Don't shitpost, your comments should have some sort of substance to it.

This appears to be a ban for mass RDM. Given that it is just mass RDM, I would support an unban if the format is followed, assuming that the evidence doesn't show further misconduct.

@Lard Lord please follow the format, you can find it here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1. You've been trying to mass for like 3 maps. Only problem is the dudes you killed never actually gave a shit until now.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(08-28-2021, 11:13 PM)Jammin Wrote: To everyone commenting here, please treat this as a serious ban request. Don't shitpost, your comments should have some sort of substance to it.

This appears to be a ban for mass RDM. Given that it is just mass RDM, I would support an unban if the format is followed, assuming that the evidence doesn't show further misconduct.

@Lard Lord please follow the format, you can find it here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8

nonserious post gets nonserious replies
I'm not even going to give you a chance to edit this. Submit an actual unban request.
[Image: b_560x95.png]