Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aa
suggestion change name of m24 to something (battons/jammin can make a vote thing ez) to fit other orange weapons having fancy names, maybe lightsaber too but thats infinitely less necessary bc its a fuckin lightsaber yknow

also still think there should be some kinda orange grenade that can get get in dumb shit crates that probably do nothing but some stupid visual effect
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
some sort of impact grenade as a legendary would be sick.. low damage but instant throw with a small knockback effect.

also put a gun with my name on it k thx
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Dance grenade that roots anyone in the radius and makes them start dancing for 5 seconds
(08-30-2021, 07:54 PM)aethy Wrote: Dance grenade that roots anyone in the radius and makes them start dancing for 5 seconds
Everyone disliked that.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(08-30-2021, 07:56 PM)bunniey Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 07:54 PM)aethy Wrote: Dance grenade that roots anyone in the radius and makes them start dancing for 5 seconds
Everyone disliked that.
Anime pfp,

Next.
Only thing I found that I don’t think would be that big of a deal would be this. I don’t thin it provide that much of a benefit since it’s literally the same as the smoke grenade I’m pretty sure just different colored. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...%2Bgrenade. I’ll look for some more later once I take an Advil for this headache I have.
(08-30-2021, 08:04 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Only thing I found that I don’t think would be that big of a deal would be this. I don’t thin it provide that much of a benefit since it’s literally the same as the smoke grenade I’m pretty sure just different colored. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...%2Bgrenade. I’ll look for some more later once I take an Advil for this headache I have.

This could be used as a donor perk
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
like the boogie bomb from fortnite xD +rep
add the chug jug from FORTNITE !!!!!!!!!!!
(08-30-2021, 08:48 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: add the chug jug from FORTNITE !!!!!!!!!!!
This is called bold booze/brawny brew.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]