Poll: Newest Posts/Threads page/button
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.71%
5 35.71%
No
42.86%
6 42.86%
other
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back here with a great sit suggestion
Howabout we get a "Show all newest /PostsThreads" Button instead of the garbage new posts on the right side that only shows 7 things??
go for it, if you want a face-full of notifications
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-25-2017, 05:27 PM)reed1103 Wrote: go for it, if you want a face-full of notifications

It doesn't have to give notifications, it could just be a button that sits there like other forums i have seen/been to.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(04-25-2017, 05:32 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 05:27 PM)reed1103 Wrote: go for it, if you want a face-full of notifications

It doesn't have to give notifications, it could just be a button that sits there like other forums i have seen/been to.

I am actually just going to give you +1's now untill you reach 0 then whenever you change from 0 to +1 or -1 I will counteract it.
So.. Basically the same thing.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(04-25-2017, 07:38 PM)「 LiLy」 Wrote: So.. Basically the same thing.

No, it'll shows more then 7 at a time, sometimes the forums have some activity going on and/or there is a lot of ban requests that i don't have much care for and they clog up the 7 allotted spaces.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(04-25-2017, 07:48 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

No, it'll shows more then 7 at a time, sometimes the forums have some activity going on and/or there is a lot of ban requests that i don't have much care for and they clog up the 7 allotted spaces.

Let's... not clutter the homepage..
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(04-25-2017, 07:49 PM)「 LiLy」 Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 07:48 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

Let's... not clutter the homepage..

Please you think one small little button will clutter the homepage??? perhaps that large amount of empty space between the Alerts button and your profile picture??

Ew gross i didn't realize how bad every other theme besides flow is. Might need a little bit of tuning for other themes then flow but still other forums have them nice and well put in why not this memescape as well.
We had 5 on enjin and nobody cared back then.
former admin2
(04-25-2017, 08:15 PM)Deadpool Wrote: We had 5 on enjin and nobody cared back then.
Well having like 20 would be better.