unban
Ingame Name: Lard Lord

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ultralard/

Who Banned You: Raider Hank

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I apologize and would enjoy to play on this server again

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I don't believe so.

Other: I made some poor choices while inebriated and regret those action, unban plox?
Yes.

I believe in u lard you have been around for a while so u know better just try not to mess up again buddy
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
sure, +1, just try to not mass rdm next time ur under the influence, staff dont wanna b anyone's babysitter
+1.

As ratty said, don't rdm when inebriated.

also the steam id should be STEAM_0:1:430490899
+1 unban assuming this is allowed to stand (I thought you had appealed but I see it in shitposting now).
Please be wary of who and what influences your decisions. You are much better than how you acted that day.

But it is only a mass rdm ban. +1 unban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Oh you got banned my dude? 1+ on a unban with slays or a reduction since you did try to mass rdm for a couple of rounds apparently. Be careful next time dude.
+1 on unban permaban for well known community member killing 3 people when rando using racial slurs gets banned for 1 day, please fix
Pretty sure I'm the mod that banned Lard Lord. Lard Lord was trying to mass for a couple of rounds, I was informed by staff members that he had made it his intention to mass RDM. It was almost at the point that I was gonna ban them for constant RDM before he finally got the MASS with 3 unforgiven reports required to ban.

I'm all for the Unban as Lard Lord had been a long term member, but I think a week is an appropriate time for a ban of this nature.

+1 for reduction to 1 week

Don't Drink and Dink
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 Bring him back.