Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Offender's Name: Dill Doe
hi. I do not have any proof. This post is to bring attention to staff regarding Dill Doe. I'm pretty I can talk for most people I play on the server with that Dill Doe consistently rdms. Especially against proven people. I either lose karma because he just randomly starts shooting at me, or he rdms because of ???

He also been time farming recently. 

If you have any similar instances of playing with Dill Doe like me, please reply to this thread. Again, this post is just to bring attention. Thanks.
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84302918

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban:
Consistent RDM, Time Farming

Proof:
he is pretty dumb and it causes him to RDM a lot but I'm not sure if being stupid is against the rules
(09-03-2021, 06:01 PM)KneeGee Wrote: Proof:
hi. I do not have any proof.
god why

He was already warned recently not to continue rdming or it would result in more severe punishment. If you have any actual evidence please put it here instead of making a proof section that has no proof. Staff are aware of his antics.
Yeah i vividly meme that he and another afk time farmer are getting those hours up to apply for staff lmfaoo but i didnt know he rdms so hopefully someone else got logs of that
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-03-2021, 06:10 PM)HONG Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 06:01 PM)KneeGee Wrote: Proof:
hi. I do not have any proof.
god why

He was already warned recently not to continue rdming or it would result in more severe punishment. If you have any actual evidence please put it here instead of making a proof section that has no proof. Staff are aware of his antics.
 I clearly said it is to bring attention. No idea how I was suppose to guess staff are aware. Thanks.
I am personally aware that he RDM's a lot, specifically through the false KOS. But the point of these are to gather evidence for an actual band. We can't just ban off of word, and he stays below the line of consistent RDM.

If you can give me specific map / round / time that actual RDM occurred, I can try to go in the logs and see if he RDM d enough to qualify for a ban.

I'll leave this open for the moment to see if evidence can be provided.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-03-2021, 06:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: I am personally aware that he RDM's a lot, specifically through the false KOS. But the point of these are to gather evidence for an actual band. We can't just ban off of word, and he stays below the line of consistent RDM.

If you can give me specific map / round / time that actual RDM occurred, I can try to go in the logs and see if he RDM d enough to qualify for a ban.

Not asking you to ban off word. This was to bring attention of Dill Doe. If you're saying staff are aware then this thread may be closed.
(09-03-2021, 06:37 PM)KneeGee Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 06:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: I am personally aware that he RDM's a lot, specifically through the false KOS. But the point of these are to gather evidence for an actual band. We can't just ban off of word, and he stays below the line of consistent RDM.

Not asking you to ban off word. This was to bring attention of Dill Doe. If you're saying staff are aware then this thread may be closed.

ok
[Image: b_560x95.png]