Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod abuse
Hello,

My name is Somnium. I am here to day to make a claim on staff. There is one solid point I would like to point out an focus on and discuss. However, I believe for the full story to come to light. You may need the entirety of the story. It is in depth but to fully understand the situation, tones, dialogue and inflection. As most of this may be construed or twisted.

I was at one time staff on Dinklebergs prophunt. Due to personal reasons I no longer had internet access and sadly had to leave. I however managed to stay in contact with some friends/mods from the community. Over the past year or so I have heard very concerning things regarding the staff/ server. I however kept an open mind "chalking it up to personal indifference. Thinking, no not my server. When I left it was great. I can't believe it would deteriorate to such a point in such a short time. However to my dismay I was wrong.

When I was a prominent member there where many great quality's to this once great server. Mainly the community, we had a blast. And I truly hope that one day this server reaches the status that it once was.
The things that I have heard are very concerning. Verbal abuse, profiling, abuse of power, lack of commitment to community betterment/success. Not to mention the requirement of excessive Eye bleach. When an image was shared with me from a current staff member I was distraught. you think eye bleach is a joke no sir it is not. This image made my soul cry out. It echoed through the halls of oblivion so loud even the gods looked down in pity over the sorrow I had carried with this one simple image.

One god however took pity upon my decrepit soul. The gods name was osiris he gave me his last remaining eye so that I would not have to suffer the last shred of tyranny on earth. The one weapon that could destroy even the gods. This weapon that can slay even the gods. A simple picture. A picture of evil. You think the wring was spoopy. You've got no idea. It takes let's do anal when you ate 37 tacos for lunch to another level.

After I was given said eye, chronos titan of time crawled up from his eternal prison in tartarous to steal away said weapon. A weapon which is kept in the most secure location of all time. The library. No seriously who the fuck goes to the library anymore. Do you know where your local library is? of course the fuck you don't. Chronos eventually broke through and stole the weapon away.

However he made on fatal flaw. His curiosity was so great. He could not help but wonder what weapon could a human create so deviant that the gods trembled in fear. As he gently pulled bake the weapons cloth. He immediately screamed. His eye's liquefied into lave. His hands grew dryer than the Saharan desert. His groin shrivel'd up and hid in the bowels of his stomach. and there to this day he lays in the fetal position trapped, binded, sealed in terror for all eternity.

What is the weapon you ask. The love child of the chic with the wondering eyebrow from just go with it an peter petegrew and

I hope that this will not offend anyone and apologize in advance. Here is my proof of the sorrow I have dealt with and the tears of pain that have salted my lashes. scroll down

Further

keep going

told you it was well hidden ( even from the gods.)
-1 Follow the format listed here
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-138.html
(04-25-2017, 09:04 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: -1 Follow the format listed here
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-138.html

Beautiful
ok ok that was pretty good

but you spent way too much time on that haha
[Image: giphy.gif]
TBH this isn't even a staff/donor abuse report... so why is it in this section of the forums.... move this shitpost to community discussion...
(04-25-2017, 09:10 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: TBH this isn't even a staff/donor abuse report... so why is it in this section of the forums.... move this shitpost to community discussion...

This is abuse to my cornia.
bye now.