Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
Time of ban: 30-05-21 02:37 Reason: go to the forums gave you enough chances (day ban for flaming)
Time of ban: 05-08-21 22:05 Reason: Habbit of False KOSing, Take this time to re-read the rules around KOSing (one day)
Time of ban: 04-09-21 01:15 Reason: Constant RDM, Constant False Report, Lying in reports, Constant Delay Attempted Mass. (now)

If by getting your shit together you mean that you'll stop consistently RDMing, filing false reports, lying in reports, standing AFK in the server while time farming or only waiting for traitor rounds, arguing with staff, false kosing, and probably a few more things I'm forgetting, then I think you should be given one more chance due to what seems like a genuine apology even though most consider you to be a toxic troll.

I want to acknowledge that you have been a problem for months and a large amount of regulars have reported you for causing issues or being a bother through ingame (private, public, and admin) chats and discord (both private and general). You honestly should have been banned sooner.

-1 on immediate unban, +1 on a reduction to a longer amount of time (at least two weeks, up to three months as this is your second ban for the same offenses given a number of warnings). Staff will be watching you VERY closely IF you come back to make sure you don't get away with what you have been getting away with with no tolerance and my full support on an indefinite ban with any further offenses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by .ce(e)rtified lover boy - 09-06-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM