Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
I think you should let me play after 1-2weeks, and show you that i can handle myself.
Because i think u know that some of the listed reasons aren't valid, and i think you know that a reason for my ban is also a resolt of inner frustration off many small events. but i know that many small mistakes here and there regulary, can and did result in flustration, and i respect that.

My honest thought is that no matter if i come back in one month or today, wont change anythign. I have to practie the gameplay and be more careful/less impulsive, and i think that i could use 1-2weeks to practice on other servers, before coming back to you again.
But also, id like to play with the guys ive upset, and shot them that i can make a change, and build up my relations.

I wasn't banned for 1month before on that one ban u listed ;). I'd remember.

It's up to you guys, but i think i have to practice and get on a different flow for a fef days, and then come back to you.

I have a request also. Im home sick this week, so i'll play a lot.
Could u let me play in 2-3 days, or at friday and just have me on your radar. If i fuck up, then ban me for a longer time, but i really dont think it's necessary to hold me away for long now.

I'll get my shit together, i promise.
and if i fail, then i guess my medical conditions, are to big of a hinder for this community, and i'll be ok with that.
Thx

And btw, witht he going afk. Like i said, i have ADHD and im very impulsive, SO sometimes i go out to get water, and get driven away and end up doing several different things before ending back up on the game. So plz keep that in mind, and just move me to spectators whenever you feel like it, or whenever its necesarry. I really dont want to delay, and its a easy fix.
I also never intended to time farm. Its very hard to controll the adhd. Just move me to specs or kick. Im fine with it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by Dill Doe - 09-06-2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM