Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
+1 reduction to 1-2 weeks. my problem with you is that you seem to have no understanding on how to play the game. and when people try to tell you what you're doing wrong or how to play, you either get very defensive or dismissive. it's caused a lot of people (myself included) to not enjoy playing with you at all. I'm also pretty sure almost all of this is because you don't play without sound (or at least voice enabled). it's gonna be really hard to play this game and not be a troublemaker when you significantly handicap yourself this way. TTT is a game that requires a significant amount of attention to be paid if you're going to actively participate in it. you just need to be more mindful and aware of when you play. I believe you can reform yourself though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by Name redacted by admin - 09-06-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM