Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
I'll play with sound, and try my best to reform myself. A big issue was the sound too like Pencil mentioned. Im sorry boys, but thx for believing that i want to chang.
Your community is awsome, and i want to become the good old player i was before.

Nazus, I havent been banned a lot, and the warnings are mostly for me being afk.
But like i said, whenever i come back, the afk issue may be hard to fix cuz the adhd drives me away easily.
But i'd like to make a deal on that whenever you guys feel like moving me or kicking me, then just do it. Whenever im afk and it impacts the game. Dont follow the chain, just make a individual deal with me, and im saying that you can move me whenever you want. And we'll get rid of that issue :)
Sounds good?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by Dill Doe - 09-08-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM