Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
(09-09-2021, 08:25 AM)Jammin Wrote: I don't see evidence of the attempted mass, @KaptainLes care to share?

+1 reduction to idk like 2-3 weeks from time of ban. But please behave yourself because you likely won't get another chance if you are granted one here.

Also when going AFK, hit F1 and put yourself into spectator, or just disconnect altogether. Unless you are really ok with us kicking you whenever you are standing still...
Im really ok with u moving me to spec or kicking me. I often just check something on the phone or go out for some water or to just do something quickly and i dont intend to be afk for long, but i get driven away and stay afk for longer than intended. This will be a strugle as i often dont intend to be afk for long, so i cant predict that i'll be gone for longer than 1-2min max.  

So lets just make a deal. 
You may move me to specs or kick me whenever me being afk is impacting the game. 
Thx for understanding jammin<3

But boys, seriously. Iv'e gone through the reports on me from f.eks bowling and the other complaints. And they are all bs.
They reported me for killing them all, when one guy killed a inno in front of me and 2 other guys, and they pretended like nothing. Then i started shootign the t, but the other innos helped him and joined the fight to shoot me.

Lateron i get reported for shit like that and the admins/mods dont even bother to look into or ask me about the facts. And i get stempled as a "mass-rdm'er" and shit like that.
But honestly. I often get false reported. Very often. And i often get baited by another players,because i think they know im impulsive, and they want me to get karmabanned, slayed or banned. This is a serious issue for me.
But very often when i report someone for T-baiting or karma baiting which is louud and clear in your rules, My reports get handled as invalid.

Do mods and admins look at logs and spectate deathscenes to validate my stories? Or do you just do the job fast and hop onto the next report or gameplay?
I honestly feel like this have been a big issue. I've taken many slays i shouldn't have got, But on top of that, I got banned for rdm, mass rdm, and the (false reporting, Lying in reports), are just made up by kapitan les. I think other mods and admins who know me can verify that i dont false report or lie in report's.
Could some of you plz speak up for me about that? Or do i false report and lie a'lot? Because then i think i've misunderstood something

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14884

plz check out those rounds. Logs if you're able to. I think thats the incident i was talking about. I shot a T, or someone who killed a inno. and like 2 or 3 people joined, and then i got framed for mass-rdm. 
Im not 100% sure that this is the incident im talking about, but it could be. Looks simular. Just look at his logs also. Like 3people shoot me at once, insted of letting me fight one guy and id if i kill him. 

I hate those situations

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by Dill Doe - 09-09-2021, 05:52 PM